An unboxing plus audio test of ALCTRON’s CK6 Large Diaphragm Condenser microphone.
Ck6 is a kind of high-performance condenser microphone with 34mm large gold diaphragm capsule. Its cardioids poplar pattern delivers a warm, smooth and articulates sound along with a full frequency range. It applies to professional vocal recording, instrument pick-up, TV studio, radio broadcasting, sound amplification and live recording. The unique shock mount reduce the thrill during recording. It is a microphone with fully functional.
- Type: FET condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Capsule: 34mm gold-plated large diaphragm
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -42dB
- Impedance: 200Ω
- Equivalent noise level: 22dB
- Max SPL: 144dB
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power supply
- Mic dimensions: 55.5mm * 202mm
- Net weight: 1kg